For Our Patients
Collaborative Anesthesia Partners wants to thank you for the opportunity to deliver your anesthesia needs. Innovations in medical/surgical procedures, anesthetic medications, and equipment has allowed for expansion of settings where safe, efficient anesthesia can be delivered. Our expert nurse and physician anesthesiologists provide anesthesia care services in hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and office-based environments.
What can I expect from anesthesia care?
Regardless of where you receive your anesthesia care, one can expect:
- Anesthesia that is tailored to your needs and your specific procedure.
- Compassionate, thoughtful care that respects your needs as a unique individual.
- Opportunity to speak to your anesthesia provider and have your questions answered before your procedure.
- A board-certified provider, experienced in caring for patients in the environment your procedure is occurring.
- Therapy with multiple techniques that minimize unnecessary exposure to opiate pain medications.
Patients throughout New England and beyond trust Collaborative Anesthesia Partners with their care.
Please refer to our COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS page for answers to frequent sought after questions regarding Anesthesia. Your hospital/ambulatory surgical center/office will provide additional information to you regarding preparation for your upcoming procedure. Collaborative Anesthesia Partners welcomes you to share any additional questions you may have related to your upcoming anesthesia care with us HERE.